Re: [Scheme-reports] Unclear word in license grant

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 3:28 AM, Musical Notation <musicdenotation@x> wrote:

"We intend this report to belong to the entire Scheme community, and so we grant permission to copy it in whole or in part without fee."

Does that mean that permissions are granted without fee, or that permissions are granted to distribute for free but not to distribute commercially?

Oh, come on.  It's free.  Read the following sentence, which I sent earlier and included on the Wikimedia page.