Re: [Scheme-reports] [r6rs-discuss] [scheme-reports] Scheme pattern matching & R*RS

On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 18:07:26 -0500, Andre van Tonder <andre@x>
wrote:

> They were talking about overriding LAMBDA, etc.

We should not introduce any modules that cannot be directly used with the
base library without qualifying its imports. We would do better to prefix
or suffix things and make it easy to remove these prefixes/suffixes should
the user desire, than to create a situation where the simple import is
guaranteed to fail.

	Aaron W. Hsu

--
Programming is just another word for the lost art of thinking.