Re: [Scheme-reports] R7RS-large library proposal: Pure Delayed Evaluation

Alan Manuel Gloria scripsit:

> I have no idea what the proper procedure is for proposing a library in
> R7RS-large (there's no procedure in the Trac website, and searching
> for "r7rs large proposal procedure" seems to suggest that proposal
> are just put on the mailinglist, so well.

There isn't any.  I have ported your proposal to PureLazyGloria on
the wiki.

--
An observable characteristic is not necessarily         John Cowan
a functional requirement.  --John Hudson                cowan@x