[Scheme-reports] For WG1: Byte-vector literal syntax

Hi all,

I've been following the recent WG1 discussion of byte-vector literal syntax with interest, but I'm not a working-group member, so I'll have to post here instead and hope the right people see the posting :-)

I wanted to point out the choices Erlang has made for its literal representation of byte-vectors.
So Scheme could have something like:

#bs(1 2 3)
#bs("ABC" 1 2 3 "DEF")
#bs(65 66 67 1 2 3 68 69 70)
#bs(#x41 #x42 #x43)

... with the restriction that only ASCII characters be used in the shorthand double-quoted subsyntax.

Regards,
  Tony
--
Tony Garnock-Jones