Re: [Scheme-reports] scheme-report-environment/null-environment only for R5RS

Sascha Ziemann scripsit:

> > I think the null environment is an anachronism.
>
> How to build a sandbox with being able to start with an null
> environment?

It's not really null (calling `environment` with no arguments gives you
that) and it's immutable, so you can't build anything with it.

I filed a ballot ticket to remove both of them, but it failed to pass.
(I conservatively voted against it myself.)

--
De plichten van een docent zijn divers,         John Cowan
die van het gehoor ook.                         cowan@x