[Scheme-reports] result of (infinite? +nan.0+inf.0i)

What should be the result of (infinite? +nan.0+inf.0i)?
The report says #t but that seems undesirable, because
it would mean that finite?/infinite?/nan? would no
longer be a partitioning of the complex numbers,
since both nan? and infinite? are true.

The wording is "The infinite? procedure returns #t ...
on complex numbers if their real and imaginary parts
or both are infinite".  I think we should add "and
neither is +nan.0"".

(I wouldn't find a link to the errata page.)
--
	--Per Bothner
per@x   http://per.bothner.com/