Re: [Scheme-reports] "include" filename resolution

On Fri, 12 Aug 2011, John Cowan wrote:

> Andy Wingo scripsit:
>
>> Given that `include' only exists in the `module' form, whose mapping to
>> the filesystem is unspecified, then this is also unspecified.
>
> Actually it also exists in the load module, but I think that may get changed.

Don't know hwat you mean by "changed", but please leave it as a standalone
form.  It is not expressible as a WG1 macro, and since the implementor has to
implement something close to it anyway for modules, it makes sense to give the
user access to this.  Reuse, once and only once, and all those catchphrases...