Re: [Scheme-reports] 4.2.7. Exception Handling

Alaric Snell-Pym scripsit:

> Hrm, OK, it looks like that evolved a bit from my original simplistic
> proposal! I'll take a look at the wording there and make sure it's as
> intended, when I get a moment.

Note that WG1 voted explicitly for R6RS syntax and semantics, so if the
draft differs from R6RS it's by accident.

--
Winter:  MIT,                                   John Cowan
Keio, INRIA,                                    cowan@x