Re: [Scheme-reports] current-posix-second is a disastrous mistake

Alaric Snell-Pym scripsit:

> Oooh, I'm getting stock options for my birthday? Thanks! ;-p

Alas, the date on an option is when it expires, becoming worthless.
That's why it's always in the future: when it is in the present or
the past, the option is no longer of interest to anyone.

--
John Cowan    cowan@x    http://ccil.org/~cowan
If a traveler were informed that such a man [as Lord John Russell] was