Re: [Scheme-reports] r7rs-draft-n.pdf raw source text?

Joseph Wayne Norton scripsit:

> Is there a place to download the raw source text for the r7rs
> draft documents?  Or better yet, is there a publicly accessible git
> (or otherwise) repository of the raw source text that can be cloned
> from somewhere?

At present the Mercurial repository is private, not for secrecy but
because it runs on a server that is not meant to resist the whole
Internet.  When we are done, the repository will be released in full.

In the mean time, I can send you a snapshot if you want it.  The source
is in LaTeX.

--
John Cowan    http://ccil.org/~cowan    cowan@x
[T]here is a Darwinian explanation for the refusal to accept Darwin.