Public Discussion Forum
Public Review Process (working group 1)
- Public review process for the sixth draft of the R7RS ("small" language)
- Call for public comment on the sixth draft
- Public vote on whether the ninth draft of the R7RS ("small" language) and other work products satisfy the requirements of the WG1 charter
- Extension of voting period through 20 May 2013
- The ninth draft of the R7RS was approved by 85.7% of the votes. (If the two conditional votes were counted as yes, the percentage would rise to 88.9%.) WG1 was asked to prepare one more draft, which was endorsed by the Scheme Language Steering Committee in early November 2013.
Steering Committee Working Documents
- New Steering Committee's announcement 2009-08-20
- Scheme standardization process charter (approved 2009-11-16)
- Position statement on Scheme language evolution 2009-08-20
- Draft meta-charter (explanation of WG chartering process) 2009-08-20
- Charter for working group 1 (approved 2010-02-01)
- Charter for working group 2 (approved 2010-03-03)
Scheme Requests For Implementation (SRFI)
Last updated 18 March 2014.